What’s a growth hacker anyway?🤷🏻♀️
Someone who uses analytical, inexpensive, creative, and innovative methods to exponentially grow their company’s customer base, can be called a growth hacker. A common misconception is that this person needs to have developer skills. In today’s era, we all have tools at hand that can help us drive exponential growth – if you know when and how to use them -. And THAT’S exactly what you will be learning in this Masterclass Growth Hacking.
Here’s what we will guide you through:
- Introduction & growth hacking cases from companies you know
- The methodology explained
- An overview & deep-dive into 100 growth hacking tools you can use tomorrow
- The growth hacking canvas: how can you implement growth hacking in your company next month?
- Workshop: growth experiments
- Analytics: how do you measure your growth
- Closing & questions